--

--

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Words For Today

often in live we FORGET the things we should REMEMBER and REMEMBER the things we should FORGET

If my eyes can stop from see it , my ears can avoid from hear it , my heart can stop from feel the pain , my memory can easily forget it , my soul can become stable again , I'll asked you to let me go in a peaceful way .

Sometimes people always think that they never hurt other's feeling but in a full times , they must know that they might hurt other's feeling without they realized it actually

People will love you because of 1000 things you did to them but they'll hate you because of only ONE mistake you did to them

Don't ever let the happiness controlling you but let yourself control the happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers

Listen and Feel it :)